Thursday, April 12, 2018

Cardz 4 Galz Challenge #69 Black, White, and One Bright Color

Time for a new challenge at Cardz 4 Galz!
Projects for this challenge blog are all for the Galz. You can create anything paper crafting related: card, tag, scrapbook page, altered art, etc as long as the theme for the challenge is prominent in your project.

Challenge #69 Black, White, & One Bright Color
My Design Team Project



Googlie eyes
Doodlebug Design enamel dots
Studio G Black gems
The Stamps of Life, Thanks Collection 6x6 paper pad
Stampin' Up cardstock
Foam tape
Cardz TV Stamps, Going Buggy stamp set


Thanks for visiting with me today.
Be sure to swing by Cardz 4 Galz to see what my Design Team Sisters created,

13 comments:

  1. He's so cute. I love the mismatched eyes. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janis this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! YOur care is so adorable!! Love the little grasshopper!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG What a Super Adorable & Cute Card!! Your little grasshopper is as precious as can be and her little smile melted my heart and love the google eyes....Janis you are so going to make someone's day when the open up their envelope!! You totally did a Super Incredible Creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card love your cute grasshopper and the mismatched eyes, lol Fab background with the pops of colour too. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment. Much appreciated.
    Hugs, Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is adorable!!! Love it and that cool color combo!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, so darn cute!! That little guy is adorable!! I love his googly eyes and the flower paper!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card made me Smile! So fun with the eyes, and great use of pattern paper and die-cuts. Thanks for joining us at 2 Craft Critter Crazies.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute. I love the cute bug and the black and white.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Crickety! Jeepers! Way too cute!! Thanks for sharing at PPCC blog! Becca/DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute card, I have to smile :)

    Thank You for joining us at Creative Moments challange DT ELla

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm buggy for this card. SO cute. That little grasshopper has hopped right into my heart. SO cute! Thanks so much for sharing with us. It's always so nice to have you play along with us.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww.. such a cutie and bright card..Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges.. Hugs xx Deepti Aggarwal

    ReplyDelete