Monday, March 5, 2018

Always Fun Ch# 48 Inspired by a Movie

Hi, crafters! It's time for our weekly challenge over at Always Fun Challenges!
You can create any type of paper project as long as it follows the weekly theme.

Ch# 48 Inspired by a Movie

My Design Team Project

I love kid movies, Disney, Pixar... all of that.
My card today is inspired by the movie, Robots.



Stampin' Up! supplies:
Cardstock: Old Olive, Basic Black, Lemon Lime Twist, 
Smoky Slate, Whisper White
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Adhesive: Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals


Other supplies:
Cricut image from Robotz cartridge
Cardz TV Stamps, This 'n' That


Pink & Main pattern paper, Spring Flings pad

Hope to see your project linked up at Always Fun Challenges.

3 comments:

  1. So CUTE! What a great Movie to create a project from! I LOVE Disney/Pixar movies too.. They are my Favorites! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete